Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Quick Ron! To Der Blog Cave!

Greetings once again, Extravaganzaneers! It is Dave, your Blogmaster, back at the controls. Soon, very soon, as we have seen from the 10 day lead out warning, I will be winging my way in the BlogMobile and taking up residence once again in Der BlogCave, deep in the bowels of Extravaganza HQ!

For the rookies amongst you, I will be documenting the mirth, the madness, and the inevitable fishing lies. I'd just advise you now that currying the favor of Der Blogmaster is encouraged, and will reflect well on you in the pages of Der Blog.

For the veterans, I'll only say that you are ALL already a step behind the rookies, as I recieved not a single gratuity from any one of you!!! I understand that the CEO of the whole shebang, somehow, must have inadvertently left out of his fact sheet the recommended Der Blog gratuity of $40 per day (that per person, not per boat) but the fact remains that my efforts don't appear to carry any economic value with you! You can expect to have any fish reports deducting 2" right of the top of any rainbows, browns or cutthroats.

But enough housekeeping! I am here to guarantee a fantastic time for each and every one of you, myself, the CEO and Kocktail Kathy! The storied history of the Extravaganza makes this an easy guarantee to make! And that is my pledge to you!

See you all soon at Extravaganza HQ!

No comments: