Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Group One $100 Packages Just Announced!!

Group Oners:

As I finished my final preparation with Justin at the GH today (no, we still don't know what rivers that we will be fishing, but I can tell you that neither the Clark Fork nor the Blackfoot will be on that short list), I had the chance to break him into a longstanding Extravaganza tradition, where, in addition to the store-wide 10% first-day Extravaganza discount that each of you will have, Kathy and I went shopping and put together TWO packages, deeply discounted, of memorabilia and fishing gear that we thought would be of interest to you and,....drum roll...here they are (as seen in the [correct] pictures attached):

GROUP ONE BASIC PACKAGE: (a) a Patagonia Sunshade (super duper) fishing shirt; (b) a GH monogrammed fleece jacket and (c) a GH fishing hat and tee shirt.

GROUP ONE WOMEN'S PACKAGE: (a) a ladies Simms long-sleeved (equally super duper) fishing shirt; (b) a GH visor; and (c) a GH ladies' tee shirt.

Each of the above packages will be available to you for either two fifties or a hundred dollar bill (or a credit charge) as, in addition to the just negotiated deep discount, there is no sales tax here in MT!!

Fish on!!

RCR

No comments: