Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Musings from IWFF Executive Director Janet Rose!

How are the Extravaganzas coming? Can you believe this water flow? Unbelievable!!! I particularly appreciated the snow picture of your Chez Rock Creek although I can’t say this is why I love June in Montana! When we were planning to move here and I told Russell, can’t I see Montana when there isn’t snow on the ground, he took me to Glacier for my birthday in August – day one, private encounter with a bear; day two, two feet of snow! Day three, digging the car out of a snow depth that covered it. Welcome to the wilds of Montana!!

Best,
Janet
Have a great trip to Italy, Janet; we look forward to welcoming you home as our guest of honor at the Sixth Annual Fly Casting Competition at Extravaganza Headquarters on the Fourth of July (with IWFF Extravaganza film camp films "in the can")!!

RCR, CEO

No comments: