Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An Extravagant Suggestion: You need an official title

Ron:  As a now two year (soon to be three year) veteran Extravaganza attendee I never cease to be amazed at the amount of time, effort and energy you devote to each Extravagant event.  This is not to diminish the efforts of Kathy, Dave, Patti and the rest of your staff, all of whom do an amazing job launching something that is not quite the equivalent of the Normandy Invasion, but as the event seems to expand in complexity each year, it's getting close. 
 
Therefore, I think that you need an official title that can and should be added to Rock Creek Ron.  My suggestion is that the title should be CEO, which of course stands for Chief Extravaganza Officer.  Rock Creek Ron, CEO, somehow I like the sound of that!!!!
 
See you soon.
 

Fred Johnson

Frederick A. Johnson, Principal
Total Planning Concepts, LLC
  

Thanks, Fred...gee, just what I need, a(nother) title!

Rock Creek Ron, JD, CEO

1 comment:

Marty said...

Frankly, I think THE BIL says it all, with emphasis on "THE". Have a GREAT Extrav.2008. May the fish be jumping (into the boat, of course) and the good times roll! (I know the stories will be "extravagant"!)

Marty