Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FW: THANK YOU

A nice note from Jami Grassi, holder of the Extravaganza 2008's biggest
yellow shirt, for her 31" bull trout caught (on film, by the way) during
Group Two:


Mark and I just got back to Ketchum (and release-um) Idaho and I have to
tell you how much fun we both had these last few days. I'm still
exhilarated from the Big Catch, but, the WHOLE experience was truly special!
You are two of the biggest hearted people I have ever met, an, it truly is
contagious, as it makes us want to give big too! We will be sending a check
on Monday with a memo "Extravaganza". We too are strong environmentalists
and are thrilled to contribute to such a wonderful cause. Thank you again
for your incredible hospitality, for putting up with our dogs (sorry Kathy),
and including us in this very special group. We are honored to be a part of
"the family". What a great group of people!

I am attaching a pic of my dogs and me hiking in our backyard in Idaho so
you can't forget us. The pics of our fishing adventure are already on
display in our new home. And, I will wear my 2008 yellow hat with deep,
deep pride. Who knew that fly fishing could be such an adrenaline rush!

I love you both!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

XOXO, Jami and Mark

No comments: