Thursday, July 10, 2008

Extravaganza Follow Up

A  nice note from Group Three's  (really four) Fred "The Guitar" Johnson!
Hi CEO and Kocktail Kathy:  Thanks again to both of you again for welcoming me, Gene and Carole into your home and into Extravaganza 2008.  Thanks also for the Birthday acknowledgement.  I loved the carrot cake (one of my favorites).  Try as I did to keep it under wraps, the carrot cake was worth being found out.  Thanks especially for allowing me to bring Carole so she could see first hand what goes on at an Extravaganza.  And thanks for looking out for her while I was floating the rivers in search of my elusive 20" plus fish.  I got very close a few times but no cigar this year. 
 
It occurred to me that The Extravaganza accomplishes many things, including camaraderie, good times, and great fishing the opportunity better appreciate God's great outdoors.  Perhaps the best thing accomplished is the reflection of the generosity of spirit that the two of you exhibit.  I think it affects everyone privileged enough to attend The Extravaganza and one can't help having your generosity of spirit rub off on them, making the world a little better place.  Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!!
 
Fred
 
 Fred Johnson

Frederick A. Johnson, Principal
Total Planning Concepts, LLC
   

No comments: