Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FW: Extravaganza

 And a nice note from International Wildlife Film Festival Executive Director Jane Rose: 
Dear Ron,
First – wow, did I miss a great party!  It was just warming up when we had to leave and I am so sorry that we did.  If it were not such a long drive we would have headed right back but Mo did a fine job of her anthem and the fireworks were beautiful – probably though not as beautiful as your pig roast!  I just started to meet your colleagues when we had to leave; I know I missed some wonderful people and stories.  

The film Ron, was absolutely beyond my wildest imagination – you looked and sounded so great on camera as did the other interviewees; I really wasn’t sure how they would develop this concept into a film and I think that everyone, working together, created a very beautiful and meaningful piece that will resonate for years to come.  I hope everyone feels as strongly about it – it is quite a tour de force!

You are simply the best in every way – thank you for coming into our lives.

 Janet

No comments: