Monday, April 21, 2008

FW: Extravaganza Car 500, Where Are You?

Miracles do happen, gang: WE HAVE A #500 WINNER!!

Sorry Group Fourers Michael "Merlot" Besselievre and Jeanne "Abu Dabba Dabba Du" Montague, as witnessed both below and above, Group Two rookie (and now inside betting edge for Extravaganza's 2008's Rookie of the Year"—you DO need a LOT of luck to win that, don't you 2007 Rookie of the Year Michael Corcoran [he landed multiple twenty plus inch fish]?!?). David "Indy 500" Nelson has weighed in with certified hit number 500 on Der Blog!!

That is some high stickin', Indy, and worthy of receipt, upon your June 24th arrival here in these MT parts, of a bottle of our two newest Extravaganza Apan wines: (a) Rock Creek Merlot and (b) Rock Creek Blanc. And, as the Extravaganza coordinator with authority to determine errant matters of extravagant interference, Group Two's long time veteran Dave"Two Pump" Currie has no claim on your bounty, but the nicknames of "Merlot" and "Abu Dabba Dabba Du" are sure going to stick with those two Group Two wannabes—especially yours, Abu Dabba Dabba Du!!

Best to all from the scene of it all,

RCR
Rock Creek Ron,

Beginners Luck. I am really looking forward to this fishing experience and I am honored to be invited. I have attached a pdf of the 500th hit as evidence of my good fortune.

P.S. Currie says I have to give the wine to him.

Thanks,
David Nelson
Hamilton Zanze & Company

No comments: